[thelist] Any OpenLaszlo experts out there?

Nan Harbison nanharbison at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 12:57:44 CST 2006

Evolters,

My office is doing a project which involves using the OpenLaszlo platforrm,
and we are newbies at this, and we have a deadline for having to get it done
ASAP.
Is there anyone out there that would be available on a moment's notice to
answer questions about it should they arise (and get paid if you are
needed).

Also, is this okay to post a question like this on the evolt list? I
hesitated to send this, but we could be desperate.

TIA
Nan