[thelist] PayPal bought Verisign

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Tue Nov 7 11:27:16 CST 2006

Jon Molesa wrote:
> Since no one has mentioned it, I use TrustCommerce for authorization and processing.  I used to be with Authorize.net, but a bad experience prompted my switch.  In my case at least TC's rates are favorable as well.  Their API is also opensource and can easily integrate with many languages.  Another factor that was important in my decision.  Hope this helps.

Jon, thank you. I sent this to the CEO and he said:

=====
I just spent some time reviewing this and it looks quite
impressive.  When you get a moment, please see what the community thinks
about TrustCommerce and what their reputation is.
=====

Anyone else have any experience with them?

Thanks.

--
Web Site Construction by Gallery Robinson
http://galleryrobinson.com/