[thelist] File button

Daniel Kessler danielk at umd.edu
Tue Nov 7 12:56:04 CST 2006

ok, thanks everyone.

I wasn't trying to change which file they uploaded.  There are files
associated with a Note through a relational database and if they
wished to change which files are associated with the note then I was
giving them that chance.  Sure I can display a "current files"
section and I do that already but since they had uploaded using that
button, I had wished to show it in the same area for consistency.
Users are smartest when things are consistent.

Now I know that it isn't doable and while I hadn't thought it was,
now I know.

thank you.

--

Daniel Kessler