[thelist] SMS - email

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 04:53:07 CST 2006

When I Googled I saw lots of commercial services. I tend to gravitate
towards open source solutions, although I acknowledge there's money to
change hands to achieve this requirement. But the presence of
commercial services tends to act like flack, so it's difficult to find
the root services or technology. Also, if I am to get together with a
commercial service, I'd rather go with someone's recommendation than
try to make a decision based on the quality of the marketing. So
rather than wade through lots of marketing nonsense I thought I'd ask
first.