[thelist] CMS Recommendations for IIS Server

Kimberley Rivero kimberley.rivero at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 19:34:38 CST 2006

Hi All - I'm looking for a low-cost to free/opensource CMS for a
charity I'm working with.  They have someone who has donated hosting
on a Windows/IIS server running SQL and ASP.NET.

I've checked the CMS Matrix and have been studying DotNetNuke, which
looks promising.  Does anyone here have direct experience with

Thoughts and recommendations would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, Kim
Kimberley Rivero
Magnolia Web Studio | www.magnoliawebs.com
Affordable Web Site & Graphic Design | Cancun, Mexico
U.S. Tel: 720.221.3920 | Cancun Tel: 998.848.1369