[thelist] CMS Recommendations for IIS Server

Kimberley Rivero kimberley.rivero at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 18:04:07 CST 2006

Steve - I believe that I did specify ASP.NET in my original post,
sorry if didn't make that clear in my later responses (I made a
conscious decision not to repeat myself for fear of becoming
annoying).  I'm glad to hear that Joomla can run on IIS but for this
client I think anything PHP-based is out.  However, I will bring this
up when I meet with them next.

Thanks again for all the help, Kim
--
Kimberley Rivero