[thelist] options for fade/transitions in slideshows

Laura Carlson lcarlson at d.umn.edu
Mon Nov 13 15:01:06 CST 2006

> Are there other ways to effect a transitional fade out/in that work
> in  Firefox, etc., and will pass CSS validation?  The other bonus
> requirement would be compliant with web 'accessibility' standards and
> section 508, providing a text alternative is fine.

I've been looking at Carl Camera's "CSS Photo Shuffler":

http://iamacamera.org/sandbox/photoshuffler/

But it doesn't have alt attributes for each image...just the first one.
Also it has no control for the user to turn it on and off.

Laura
Laura L. Carlson
University of Minnesota Duluth
Duluth, MN U.S.A. 55812-3009