[thelist] Web Page Response Times....

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 02:14:12 CST 2006

Thanks! The news is grim. The report said my blog takes 3.78 seconds on a T1
1.44 Mbps connection. I'm on broadband, and while the posts download within
3 seconds for me, the sidebar takes another 3 to 5 seconds. A long way from
Jakob Nielsen's recommendations.

Those darn ads and external video embeds from YouTube!

I got only one Congratulations (Total HTML files: 3), 8 Warnings, and 3
Cautions.

Boo hoo.