[thelist] web site check please

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Tue Nov 14 08:24:10 CST 2006

I'm not knowledgable of the Yahoo YUI library, so excuse me if this
sounds redundant.  With CSS you can certainly display either  an image
or tooltip over the mug to the right.  To display a combination may
require either javascript or server side scripting, but this would be
cool.  You can give a free text field and have them see their text on
the mug. Build then display.  Then as the customer makes a choice,
capture the choice and add to the cart.  -Bob