[thelist] What makes a good web site?

Sales @ Lycosa sales at lycosa.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 11:14:51 CST 2006

>I simply uploaded a 1 KB test image (GIF) and entered some test text.
The format was: text on left, image on right.

>I click submit and I get a broken image returned where the blank mug image
was.

Yes, it's the GIF problem. I haven't got round to adding support for
anything other than JPG, but that seems to be the next important thing to
do.

Could you try again with a jpg, and give me your thoughts on the mug being
duplicated, front and back, rather than stretched? Thanks.

Phil