[thelist] anyone work with amazon feeds?

Brian Cummiskey Brian at hondaswap.com
Tue Nov 14 14:02:47 CST 2006

This is probably off-topic as its not really a development question, so
please reply off-list directly to me if you have any pointers.

I'm setting up an amazon store feed for a client, and I'm trying to get
the data back for sales and so forth.

All I've been able to find is a web-based "ticket" system, where you put
in a request for a report to be generated, wait 10 min or so, then the
report is available on their webpage.
I'd like to automate this, to both send my csv to them, and get a csv
back from them, but I can't seem to find out how this is done.  Since
I'm not the store owner and don't have the right credentials, amazon
doesn't want to talk to me.  Before getting on a group call with the
client and amazon, i figured i'd ask here first if anyone has done
anything like this before.

Thanks in advance.