[thelist] Windows Dedicated or VPS

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Mon Nov 20 13:01:01 CST 2006

I need a Windows dedicated server or VPS for 2 or 3 months. We have a
project we need to do to transfer data between MySQL and QuickBooks and
we have located this tool:

QODBC Web Server Edition ( http://www.qodbc.com/QODBCweb.htm )

which appears to suit our needs. We will only need it for a few months
tops, to finalize the code and perform the transfer. I have found one host:

webserve.ca

that seems feasible, but their rates for installation work are a big
high, so we wanted to keep looking a bit. There is a bit of installation
and configuration involved in getting this QODBC tool to work. :)

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks,
Hershel

--
Web Site Construction by Gallery Robinson
http://galleryrobinson.com/