[thelist] ie 6 splaying layout

ben morrison morrison.ben at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 09:34:12 CST 2006

On 11/27/06, James Fishwick <fishwick at gmail.com> wrote:
> Trying to figure out why this isn't displaying correctly in ie 6...
> I'm on a MAc so I can't recheck much. I know I've got some funky em
> numbers and questionable javascript calls, but things aren't even
> bunched together remotely correctly in explorer...
>
> http://www.f1shw1ck.com/townscapes
>
> looks dandy in firefox and safari:

Doesn't look fine in any browser with javascript turned off, you
should fix your layout so that it works with no javascript and then
use 'nifty corners' or what ever JS curvey library you have used to
add in the rounded boxes.

The noscript is also causing validation errors, which could be the
cause of other problems as well.

ben

--
Ben Morrison