[thelist] document management system (dms), open source.

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 09:55:47 CST 2006

We do that at work, scanning the documents is part of my job but we also
must register it geospatially (the documents are reports on mining claims
and when you click on a mining claim, you are presented with a list of
documents for that claim).

We also have a text-based search which is no different than a search engine
for all intents and purposes except that the keywords must be entered, not
gathered from the documents (like live-text HTML documents).

Our system has been developed in house so I can't help you with code or a
product.

--
Website: http://jrickards.ca
Blog: http://pen-and-ink.ca