[thelist] Interesting Sites

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 09:21:58 CST 2006

Then you probably will find this of relevance and interest: Jason Calacanis,
of Weblogsinc. fame and $25 million, is looking for a new design. I was
going to recommend he look at Ftrain, which Joel Spolsky likes, but I'm not
sure. His list of "best" might be worth checking out.

www.calacanis.com/2006/11/25/the-top-10-web-website-designers-today/