[thelist] my #1 ecommerce sales tip

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 11:27:41 CST 2006

A harsh critique of my marketing concept. An idea I got from the book
Corporate Internet Planning Guide by Richard Gaskoyne (Van Nostrand
Reinhold), p.2. They mention a phone call, but I added the email, VoIP, fax,
and postal letter.

Is this overkill? Intrusive? Depends on how desperately the prospect needs
your services? Depends on type of product, consumer vs. B2B?