[thelist] my #1 ecommerce sales tip

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Tue Nov 28 15:10:57 CST 2006

				> Tim: It seems that web developers all echo your feeling, while marketing
> people are, on my blog comments, liking the idea of immediate customer
> contact, but very low key.

   I am a web developer and a consumer... and as an independent solutions vendor, I've begun studying marketing as well.  With that in mind, I think the phone call idea is terrible, outside of Tim's high-dollar-product exception.

> Recall, I say they must be Hot Prospects to register online. I rarely
> register with any blog or site, unless I really want to interact or contact
> the people there, to buy something or to learn more about a product or to
> ask questions in a forum.

   The reasons that I seldom register are twofold.  One, it's an inconvenience, however small.  Two, I'm afraid that people are going to start contacting me because I registered.

FWIW,

Peter

				From: "Steven Streight" steven.streight at gmail.com