[thelist] help grabbing an RSS feed from a Google Group

M. Seyon evolt07 at delime.com
Mon Dec 4 07:51:48 CST 2006

Replying to myself, I've been doing some reading early this morning and it
seems that I can use cURL for this, if I can figure out how to format the
http request properly, but I'm really at a loss as to how to do this.

Anyone done this before care to give a helping hand?

Thanks.
-marc

Message from M. Seyon (12/3/2006 10:38 PM)

--
Now available: Trinidad and Tobago 2007 wall calendars
http://phototnt.com/