[thelist] Flash with rotating images, not working in IE7

M. Seyon evolt07 at delime.com
Mon Dec 4 09:21:59 CST 2006

Hi Jeniffer, no idea if this is the cause of your problem, but just last
night I was reading documentation for a Flash banner rotator and it said
that it was unable to display images saved as PROGRESSIVE jpegs.

As I said, complete shot in the dark but maybe... Probably not though, as
you said it worked with other browsers.

Good luck.

regards.
-marc

Message from J.C. Johnson (12/1/2006 11:00 AM)

--
Now available: Trinidad and Tobago 2007 wall calendars
http://phototnt.com/