[thelist] Printing Header

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 19:39:52 CST 2006

Agreed but the only way to get this to work for JS's request is to break up
the table into multiple tables and then apply this CSS property (which
doesn't have good support).

As far as I am concerned, this is a situation whereby there are plenty of
valid "theoretical" solutions but they depend on browser support. I support
the recommendation for THEAD and you just have to be aware that not all of
your visitors will have support for it.