[thelist] Coding standards....

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 13:01:26 CST 2006

I understand your point but I wouldn't recommend creating CSS classes for
them because, especially if you are creating documentation for others,
someone could come along and use those classes in the site and then you
decide to change the colour scheme, remove these classes and replace them
with others and mess up someone elses pages.

I would do the same sort of thing but within a comment block in the
stylesheet file.

Jules

--
Website: http://jrickards.ca