[thelist] PC Keyboard layout: Changing modifier keys?

Micky Hulse micky at ambiguism.com
Fri Dec 8 01:53:34 CST 2006


Anyone know how to change a PC keyboard layout to act more like a Mac?

Specifically, I want my ALT key to behave like the Apple command key... 
but, I also want to retain the ability to tab through apps using ALT 
key. So, basically, the ALT+tab key on the PC would tab through apps, 
and it would also behave as the CTRL modifier key (or, command key on Mac.)

Is this even possible?

Any tips one can give would rock. :)


  Wishlist: <http://snipurl.com/vrs9>
    Switch: <http://browsehappy.com/>
      BCC?: <http://snipurl.com/w6f8>
        My: <http://del.icio.us/mhulse>

More information about the thelist mailing list