[thelist] Focus Group Vendor

Matt Harris mhspam at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 17:50:25 CST 2006

I have a cleint who is interested in doing a couple of focus groups during
their redesign.  This isn't one of my company's areas of expertise, so we'd
like to place this portion of the project in more capable hands.

We are working with an educational association in the Washington, DC metro
area.  The total budget for the redesign is in the 60-80k range.  I would
love to find a few firms to choose from, get an idea of the price range we
can expect and learn a little about how the process went for your company.
We would alos love to find someone in the DC area.  Can anyone provide a
recomendation or share their experience?

--
Best Regards,

Matt Harris