[thelist] Creating zip files in PHP that are HUGE!

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 03:21:13 CST 2006

PHP 5
I'm getting no error, just a 0Kb zip appearing in my DIR (where the
full one is supposed to be) and teh page stops loading instantly..
I've tried echoing some strings, just to get some content to the scren
before it goes tits up.. but nothing..
But on smaller files, it's fine...

We've upped all the max exection time and procesing memory etc, but
still nothing...
really weird..
on teh plus side, I'm collating all these emails into one, and sending
it to our server dude...! :-p