[thelist] Apache - alternative paths

Mark Howells webdev at mountain.ch
Thu Dec 14 11:35:13 CST 2006

Yes, I'd realized that, but (for example) every request for the
global javascript library global.js would be passed to the script, as
it's never found in the individual project. Multiple that by the
volume of requests I've mentioned and a Javascript library alone of
120 separate files, and you'll see the worry that we have with the
script being too laborious...

Mark Howells
www.permanenttourist.ch