[thelist] CSS again: suspected IE funkiness on inline UL

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Thu Dec 14 16:21:34 CST 2006

> No bottom border instead of a white one, relative position, shifted
> down a pixel to overlap the bottom border of the UL element, so in
> your .currentpage rules:
>
>   border-bottom: 0;
>   position:relative;
>   top:1px;

then, go look at it in FireFox, which gets the existing rules right :)

yeah, tried that, hoping somehow FireFox would read my mind. It didn't.
If I can only have it right in one browser, I'm stubborn enough to make
it FireFox (at least this afternoon I am) and I'd really really prefer
not to resort to IE hacks, but I also realize that, in the real world,
sometimes that's what you do. I just don't know what that would be, and
I don't even wanna know unless there's not a 'unhacky' fix.

joel