[thelist] ftp client for Mac

Ben Glassman bglassman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 16:35:58 CST 2006

I am a big fan of Transmit.

It has a Docksend option where if you have defined a ftp site with a
corresponding local folder you can just drag files from finder inside of
that folder to the Transmit icon and it will upload them automatically to
the correct directory on the ftp server.

I use this in conjunction with BBEdit all the time because you can drag
files from the drawer/sidebar of BBEdit to the Transmit Icon and upload
them.

Ben