[thelist] PHP/MySQL Web Hosting Recommendations?

Vel Pillai vel.pillai at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 10:27:43 CST 2006

I have had Site ground Hosting before. While they offer terrific value for
the money, I was not super happy with their customer service.
I use rackspace and they have one of the best uptimes in the industry and
their customer service is awesome!
Hosting is a competitive market. So make sure you shop around.

----
Vel Pillai
Web Developer