[thelist] PHP/MySQL Web Hosting Recommendations?

misterhaan misterhaan at track7.org
Wed Dec 20 10:45:49 CST 2006

I've been very happy with DreamHost, and they even provide their
strictly business plan to non-profits for free!  Check out the details
[1], and if you feel like using DreamHost for something you don't get
for free, you can help me out by signing up via my referrer link [2].

1. http://wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/Non-profit_Discount
2. http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?187548