[thelist] Creating a Dynamic Flash Timeline

Thu Dec 21 14:24:33 CST 2006

I'm looking to create a timeline in flash to display the results of a
paintball event...Basically, I would like it to draw from a database &
put icons along the timeline whenever a point is scored, penalty's
called, etc.

Does anyone know where I can find a tutorial that can guide me to
making database calls, and then interpret that data into placements
along the timeline?

Here's a sample of what I'm looking for:  http://live.thenyxl.com/live.asp?a=1

I kinda did it with CSS & HTML last year, but the results varied
depending on the browser.

Thank you for any links &/or ideas &/or suggestions.

Scott