[thelist] SQL Server default db with ancient ASP

Max Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Fri Dec 29 02:50:41 CST 2006

Joel D Canfield wrote:
> I've forgotten from the original post, but is this your own server? If
> not, it's beginning to sound like you're chasing invisible elves. Ask
> the hosting company what config they've changed recently.
> No, really.

Yep, I do think it is invisible elves.  It's on a shared host, and I do
have a ticket open with the hosting company, but I don't really expect
an answer til after New Year's.  Haven't received one yet, anyway.  At
least no one just flung stinky trout at me (yet) for neglecting the
blindingly obvious.

Max Schwanekamp