[thelist] post form to two sources?

ww warren0728 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 14:24:35 CST 2007

i have the ssl setup....i will do some googling....i was hoping there
was an easy answer.

So it sounds like it has to be a two-part process (and i am not
really a coder) customer fills out form, hits submit and the form is
sent to my server (where on server?) and then the server posts to the
cc company which verifies the transaction and reports that info to
client and customer.

ww