[thelist] Limiting length of textarea field

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Thu Jan 4 15:27:35 CST 2007

Here's a better option...

How are you allowing a printable option? If you offer a print button, you can use a "print media" CSS file "hide" the textarea, and replace it with a DIV, and copy the text in the textarea to the now visable div via JS.

This way you can get all the text visible with the print out - but postable to the web server.

Hope that makes sense.