[thelist] IM Software

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Wed Jan 10 07:19:56 CST 2007

I use Trillian (http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/) to connect to

# MSN Messenger
# Yahoo IM

and I use these to communicate with colleagues. I also use Skype
(http://skype.com) for both text chats and voice communications. I now
have two colleagues who only use Google Talk and have requested that I
also make that available.

Running two IM apps is already enough for me. I see here:

that Google Talk is available on Windows via GAIM, Trillian Pro, Miranda
and Psi. GAIM I have tried before and did not like the interface.
Trillian I use but I am actually not thrilled with the interface (nor
the simple text-based histories it keeps).

Does anyone have any experience with Miranda or Psi?

Web Site Construction by Gallery Robinson