[thelist] Learning to use javascript responsibly

Austin Harris austin at dotmail.co.uk
Mon Jan 15 07:27:10 CST 2007

I am looking to get my head round javascript, (and more importantly using it so that the pages will work with it turned off!)

I did see on my browsings recently a book called "using javascript responsibly" or something like that, and stupidly didn't bookmark it.

Good reccomendations on books to get me going would be great! I have little knowledge, (I can hack about and swear at it until it works...). Though I am happy with html / css / php / mysql etc. Not sure if I need a basic book plus a more in depth tome or just an all rounder.

Austin