[thelist] FW: Help with RSS - Changing Blog Platform

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Tue Jan 16 15:44:35 CST 2007

Actually, I don't really know.  I don't actually use feeds myself.  I
read my blogs the old fashioned way -- 72 tabs in Firefox!!!

Heh.  Truthfully, the only Feed program that I ever test my blog with
is NetNewsWire Lite for OS X, and that had no problem with the

(I did have some interesting mod_rewrites to work through when I
switched from numbered posts to named posts.  Believe me when I say
that those were far more thoroughly tested....)