[thelist] php search within site

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 07:48:40 CST 2007

If someone can point me to a web site or blog where Site Search actually
works with relevant text entries, I'd be both astonished and appreciative.

Why is it that the vast majority, nearly all, Site Search is so worthless? I
use it on nearly every site, when I go out information foraging, and like I
said, they nearly always SUCK.

This would be a good continued discussion. We developers cannot hide our
heads in the sand and act like Site Search is a good thing, when it is
almost always a rotten, frustrating, stupid thing. This is probably the
weakest aspect of any web site.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Online Marketing.

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com
http://my.opera.com/vaspers88/blog