[thelist] asp.net training

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Fri Jan 19 09:42:07 CST 2007

		   I'd be interested to hear from people who have gone this way.  Are the training options really better, or are they merely drafting behind the giant semi that is Microsoft?

				From: "Steven Pierce" steven.pierce at gmail.com

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.mspx

This is the first place that I would look. They have both online learning,
finding classroom
training and the like. Since MS is the one that created .asp, I would start
there.