[thelist] Web Page Statistics

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 10:49:43 CST 2007

Does Google Analytics do a path analysis of posts/pages viewed?

It would be good to know content paths that end in shopping carts fills and
product orders on an ecommerce site. Then one  could expedite the  flow of
information, make the well trod paths easier to navigate, more prominent,
clustered, page combinatories, etc.