[thelist] PHP file_put_contents help

Pringle, Ron RPringle at aurora-il.org
Tue Jan 23 10:59:24 CST 2007

Mark wrote:

On Tuesday 23 January 2007 08:01, Pringle, Ron wrote:

> $filename = '//'.

escape the forward slashes so that they don't look like a php comment?

$filename = '\/\/'.

May be possible to replace some of that URL with a predefined $_SERVER
variable too?

Thanks for the suggestions. After messing with it some more, it appears I have an underlying permissions problem still. The error I'm receiving is:

Warning: file_put_contents(// [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in D:\AuroraSite\events_weather.php on line 278

Thanks for the info in the $_SERVER variables too. I'll look into that!