[thelist] Migrating from Photoshop to Fireworks

Tim Palac tymartist at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 13:10:53 CST 2007

Yea I'd definitely agree with that.  I'm training in Photoshop and at some
point the version of Fireworks a company provided me was far beyond whatever
version of Photoshop they had.  The main difference right now is that it
doesn't include a lot of the filtering capabilities that Photoshop has, but
there's an alternate way for doing a lot of things.  For instance, the
Stroke function is indicated more clearly as a Border.  Some vector and
gradient capabilities are better and can be easily figured out by playing
around with the program for a bit.