[thelist] Migrating from Photoshop to Fireworks

Tim Palac tymartist at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 15:31:50 CST 2007

Actually I just read an article about this.  What Adobe is actually doing is
replacing Image Ready with Fireworks, since Fireworks has more advanced
capabilities with single-frame animation and vectors.  I'm excited to see
the result!  There's a short article about the subject at
http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2414