[thelist] Acronym and abbr tags

Austin Harris austin at dotmail.co.uk
Fri Jan 26 10:31:52 CST 2007

Thanks for all the replies, the NCB one is an example, there are plenty of others that are longer.

They are referred to several times, (also columns in a table so repeated many times over - possibly 20 times!)

As some may have guessed this is an insurance site so there are others;

Third Party, Fire and Theft, Third Party, Fire and Theft Only etc etc.

If they are written out in full the information becomes cluttered and harder to read, (IMHO).

Austin