[thelist] Acronym and abbr tags

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Fri Jan 26 10:58:07 CST 2007

Also to note, I haven't checked abbr, but I went though a little sanity
check exercise a couple months back.  The text within the acronymn tag
does not appear to get indexed by search engines.

<acronym title="Search engine optimization">SEO</acronym>
<acronym title="PHP Hypertext Preprocessor">PHP</acronym>

These won't get you any extra mileage.

-Bob