[thelist] Newsletter as HTML Email

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 09:41:40 CST 2007

I caution you about HTML email newsletters.

Many users have "HTML email" turned off, because the last I looked, it can
be a security vulnerability.

I have my Gmail configured to turn OFF images, but will turn them on from
trusted sources. Images in email newsletters are highly over-rated, but may
be necessary in some cases. Why not just include links to the photo gallery
of say Flickr or something?