[thelist] Newsletter as HTML Email

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 14:56:10 CST 2007

On 1/31/07, Dennis Lapcewich <dlapcewich at fs.fed.us> wrote:
> Wouldn't it be so much easier to send out a simple text email with links to
> a web site where the newsletter is a set of web pages??

"easier" and "provides real value" are not necessarily the same thing;
my clients don't pay me to do the "easiest" thing, just the right one.

> No need to worry about HTML email

Please check tinfoil hats at the door; dude, none of this non-technical
audience are "worried" about HTML email :-)

> The web site newsletter can provide info about RSS feeds, or anything else
> for that matter.  It might even link to say, other web sites, too.

Both of which are possible in an HTML email...
.
> could even create a PDF of the web site newsletter

PDF, now, all to avoid reading email -- saints preserve us...  :-)

Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com