[thelist] long, but gentle, rant about the non-ubiquity of technological knowledge (wasRE:Newsletter as HTML Email)

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Feb 1 12:46:12 CST 2007

Steven Streight asked:

>>Any you guys do HP web site?

Hi Steven,

Yes and no.  I only work on some internal parts.  I think we have lots
of different folks/groups/companies working on various portions of the
public site(s). Heck, the
internal stuff too.  And the Extranet.  There is no 'one group' that is
for the whole shootin match that I could go ask.

>>I cannot find the new product on it and am on the phone right now
>>trying to get the name of that "Send and Receive Email & Photos
>>WITHOUT an Internet Connection" product.

I wish you _would_ come up with the name cuz it's stumping me ... and
I've transferred over to the personal products organization recently.

I'm a bit puzzled how you send an email or a photo anywhere outside
your personal network without an internet connection ... but that could
just be old Luddite me.  (I'll try to ask one of the Sales/Marketing
dudes once they come back from lunch.)

Here is a link to some HP TV ads.  (I thought the Shaun White ad was
pretty cool.):

(the token HP guy)