[thelist] format for video?

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 10:44:45 CST 2007

YouTube is where corporations should be uploading video commercials,
educational video, tutorials, etc. due to the popularity and ease of YouTube
and the simplicity of uploading and putting player embeds of video on a blog
or website.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com
http://www.blogcorevalues.blogspot.com
http://my.opera.com/vaspers88/blog
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=vaspers