[thelist] Images--database or file

Mohsen Saboorian mohsens at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 00:58:09 CST 2007

Hi,

In a JEE project, we used FTP for storing our image files in a
readily-available tree-like structure on a separate server. We used a
simple servlet which received user id, connected to FTP server, and
sent back image data as an stream. All the the security constraints
could then be done in servlet side.

Hope this helps.