[thelist] eMail Edits please!

Shelley Watson swatson at internavigate.com
Tue Feb 6 13:14:38 CST 2007

<unlurk>

I think I can speak for everyone here who gets thelist's emails in Digest.
Please, please edit your replies!  I dunno, am I oldschool, out to lunch or
what?  Repetitious, unneeded 'copy included' emails to this elist become a
horror story when you receive in Digest mode.  I think I'm getting
repetitive injury syndrome from repeated scrolling ;-)

Anyway, from a usually quiet lurker who has been a member of this elist for
some time, I would really appreciate it if replies could be edited to not
include huge amounts of unnecessary text.

Much appreciated
<relurk>

Shelley

Ps - would add a tip here for the off topic posting but, heck, would be nice
if this posting could be considered a tip.